Monday, October 25, 2010

The 4:00am drive! :)

This post is a sequel to the post i had written in a very similar mood 1.5 years back while i was driving at 3:30am coming back to campus after my first year MBA:

http://liveyourdreamstruely.blogspot.com/2009/06/330am-drive.html

Its something about the early morning drives that refreshes your mind, makes your thoughts deep and reflective. Like the earlier 3:30 am drive in my previous post, even today i was driving to drop somebody. I had to drop Amit, my friend and co-founder of Discover Life to a bus stand so that he could catch a bus for meetings in schools in Chandigarh scheduled later in the day.

Since the last 3:30 am drive things have changed. I have passed out of MDI Gurgaon and now pursuing my entrepreneurial aspirations. The second year was all the more eventful at MDI :). Will miss those days always. But the amazing thing is that some of my best friends for life are working in gurgaon itself and i can anytime go and re-live our memories :)

Also in my earlier post i had talked about not joining a corporate. I have been lucky enough and crazy enough to actually do that after 1.5 years :) Life has been an exciting ride. Working on something new everyday, the highs and lows, adventures and lots of misadventures :). But enjoying these moments to the full. Staying at home, eating ghar ka khana and playing badminton with friends daily. Priceless! :)

And as i drive back home singing out loud with the car radio 'chal chalein apne ghar', I feel liberated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment