Friday, August 7, 2009

The Chocolicious story....

Decades ago (well exactly a decade and a half ago...) when I was a small child, a young innocent kid in this giant world, I had many dreams. I wanted to have a treasure vault like uncle scrooge in duck tales, I wanted to jump from trees like mowgli and I wanted to ride on the flying carpet of alladin. And when my friends asked me that if I get a magic lamp what I would wish from the genie, I used to reply that I want a room which is full of chocolates and then you can create as much chocolate as you want. Chocolates were my indulgance, my first love.

And if dreams could come true, this was the one that did a few decades (a decade and a half) later. Thus chocolicious was a result of that small kid, his dreams and his love for chocolatesJ. And well sitting a few days back at our workshop in Delhi with chocolates all around and the option of creating as much as I want, the child inside me gasped ‘‘wow’’..

2 comments:

  1. Chocolicious.... loved it!!!! coz well its not my first love... bt in eatables... yes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title...!!!
    And here's a toast to the child and his wish list :) :)

    ReplyDelete