Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lets Go for It :) The shuttle28 gang rocks :)

Shuttle28, The ''lets go for it'' theory: 

Anything crazy enough to generate an ''of course not'' response from majority of people will get a response of ''lets go for it'' from the shuttle28 gang members :)

 The day didn't really start for me. It was extension of the last night and all the previous sleepless nights that I had. No, it wasn't love that kept me awake these days. It was my final exams at the end of first year at MDI.

 Finally the first year had ended. Time runs crazy at times :) i mean things had just started to settle in so nicely when the first year ended and this time I was feeling sad about going home leaving campus and friends, adding to that was the physical turmoil of sleepless nights and packing your entire stuff out of MDI. 

 My two awesome friends’ amit and rohit (part of shuttle28) had come to help me get my stuff back to home. In early morning, in a state of trance, i kept my luggage in the car. The next thing i needed the most was sleep, a deep long sleep.

 But i had promised my friends that i would sponsor their breakfast. Then thinking of breakfast options we discussed from tea stalls to dhabas, Amit suggested we should have breakfast at Hyatt Hotel. Well it was a crazy idea, but that is what defines shuttle28. I did not even brush in the morning, in a state of trance; i thought the idea was crazy enough. So I said ok lets go for it.

And minutes later we were having breakfast in Hyatt :) we were shabbily dressed and were not even shaven whereas everyone around was suited up :) but we had fun and my awesome friends decided to share the bill.

 We reached home after that, just to continue our travelling to a friend's village in Bahadurgarh after half an hour. That day of course i didn't get any other opportunity to sleep as well. ''Lets go for it'' and we travelled to bahadurgarh, Haryana listening to music and having fun.

We explored the village a little, as our friend Rohit showed his childhood home, school talking of his memories. Then while returning we did a contradiction from our morning act. There were 4 of us and we sat and ate the famous roadside pakodas of bahadurgarh. We ate one whole KG pakodas ;) From hyatt in morning to roadside pakodas.

 Then again I got an opportunity to show my face for a few minutes at home in the evening (these days i get a feeling that i would be kicked out and disowned by my family any day) and again we shuttle28 gang members were back in our society basement playing out cult sport, of course Badminton (shuttle word comes from here). Then again after playing badminton we got into a friend's car and played crazily senti songs of 80s and 90s and roaming around in streets shouting and singing. Finally the day came to an end. 

 To think of it, it was a crazy day. But it was fun. Thats what defines us. Our cool gang 'shuttle28'.

Jai Hind

1 comment:

  1. Shuttle28 article!!!! disowned by family feeling ... haha hahh.... hate to admit it but same pinch!!!!:D
    sukanya

    ReplyDelete