Saturday, March 14, 2009

DeathBed!!

Today is the last day of my life..

Today when i woke up, it was just like any other morning. 
Waking up fresh, feeling the morning sunlight, planning for the day.
But now the realization is near.
It is a strange feeling. I never expected to die at the age of  22.
Now the time is so close that i have moved beyond emotions like happiness, fear, grief, gloom etc.
My head feels numb. Thoughts seem to appear at random.

What would anyone think on the last day of his life?
The crazy no. of dreams unfulfilled.
The moments of past success and triumphs.
Those magical moments in life when everything seems to have worked out perfectly.
Those moments of fear, moments of failures..but they dont appear as failure to me anymore..they all seem to be just the right part of a plan..but i never thought the plan would end up like this!

Random thoughts are flashing in my minds.. i can see images.. images of people.. those beautiful human beings that we all call parents, my family which supported me through thick and thin in life.. those amazing friends whose really filled life into my life..millions of magical moments shared woth them..and then i think of love..its a magical feeling.. I thank God of blessing me with someone whose love changed my life and i can surely say this that love makes you a better person..everyone should fall in love once..

Life has been an eventful journey..i have seen and achieved many things at the age of 22 that millions in my country arent able to do in their lifetime.. but yet today is the last day of a life.. a promising life..

Many people say it is a crime.. a suicide is termed as a crime..
but at this moment I dont think i am commiting a crime.. it took me days to come to this decision..
but i have finally decided.. i will end this life..
things wont remain the same for the world from tomorrow.. but i really think that it is necessary..
I should have done this earlier itself.. but i am doing it right now..

Thus at 1:45pm March 14, 2009, I end the life of a non blogger..
a non blogger dies and a blogger is born :)

Jai Hind

12 comments:

  1. As usual again a Master piece...Heart Beat stopped for a moment on reading this...Mind blowing...God Bless You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u scared the hell out of me... well, u achieved what u wanted... i Follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh Heh.. good one jhajhi.. keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt wish 2 say ths infront of your esteemed colleagues..! I tried to stop myself..but i cudnt...

    But, Haramkhor %%^^&*(*, B!#$%^&d!!!!
    Ye kya badtamizi thi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the beggining of a new era of bhasad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhai Jove!
    Phenomenal piece.

    I always smelled something suspect throughout, though. And, right I was.
    Welcome, on board, mon ami!
    Meilleure chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congos Man!
    finally thoughts came on floor :)
    keep it up always.... gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to blogging !!
    warning you though, its addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazin expressions dost...:-)n all so true abt life:-)dat its mre of a lifebed dan deathbed;-)
    congrats 4dis nu move!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thnx people
    @ishita: yes this is very addictive :)
    already written the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  11. kinda cool!!!! using ur antithesis for the killer stroke!!!! by far the best, teacher... :)

    ReplyDelete